5 Best Plugins for WooCommerce Subscriptions in 2021
Subscriptions are a common strategy for growing purchases and retaining overall sales figures in eCommerce stores. Subscriptions are convenient since they can be easily integrated into the store’s email marketing campaigns. Stores typically build up large email lists over time that can be “harvested” for repeat sales.
In this article, I’ll show you how to use WooCommerce subdomains to your advantage.
What is WooCommerce Subscription?
Subscriptions in WooCommerce are a smart way to get your customers to buy from you again and again. Subscriptions are also a popular way to set up recurring billing for digital goods offered on membership sites.
For recurring billing of physical goods, subscriptions are often a viable sales choice. The Something of the Month Club, in which you give your customers a box at predetermined intervals, is a common business scenario. Customers purchase packages that are automatically replaced before they expire in these models.
What is the difference between a membership and a subscription?
A subscription-based model is a straightforward one that involves ongoing fees as long as consumers use the goods or services. A subscription-based business model could provide a forum for participants to address issues and ideas, as well as opportunities to network and compete.
WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugins
1. WooCommerce Subscriptions by WooCommerce – $199.00 per year
WooCommerce Subscription is basically a new payment method for your WooCommerce shop. Even if it’s a paid extension, it’s money well spent. Setting up and maintaining a WooCommerce subscription offer is made much easier with this plugin.
- It enables store owners to build several product and service subscriptions.
- You will have trial periods for your customers.
- Enable subscribers to control their own subscriptions.
- Set the expiration dates for your subscriptions.
- At your WooCommerce shop, you can create and manage subscription items.
2. Subscriptio – WooCommerce Subscription – $69.00 one-time payment
Subscriptio is a premium WooCommerce subscription plugin for selling items such as online memberships, e-learning bundles, magazine subscriptions, and other tangible and intangible goods.
- Create subscription lists and resources for consumers to track their subscriptions.
- Recurring memberships can be sold online.
- Create a subscription trial period of any duration you choose.
- Stripe and PayPal are also supported by this plugin.
3. WooCommerce by WebToffee – $89.00 one-time payment
Another great plugin for setting up and handling recurring payments and billing at your store is WebToffee for WooCommerce subscriptions. Despite the fact that it is a paid plugin, you can test it out for free before purchasing the full license.
- Create easy and flexible subscriptions for physical or digital (downloadable) goods.
- Allows for coordinated renewal with a prorated option.
- Multiple billing plans, a free trial and signup charge, a discount voucher for annual subscriptions, and email updates are all accessible.
- Sync the subscription items’ expiration dates to a particular month’s day.
- Multiple payment gateways are fully compatible.
4. Yith WooCommerce Subscription Plugin – $159.00 per year
Yith WooCommerce subscription is a freemium plugin that makes providing subscriptions to your guests a breeze. This plugin is perfect for developing subscriptions for videos, podcasts, classes, reviews, and pretty much everything else you can give your customers on a monthly basis.
- On the “My Account” tab, users can find subscription information.
- Subscriptions for both physical and variable items may be developed.
- For automated payments, it’s fully compatible with PayPal and Stripe.
- Admins have the ability to quickly uninstall subscriptions at any time.
- Subscription plans can be easily upgraded or downgraded (this option is only available for variable products).
5. SUMO Subscriptions – $49.00 one-time payment
SUMO Subscriptions is a full-featured subscription management system for your WooCommerce shop. Easy, variable, and clustered product subscriptions are all possible with this plugin. Additionally, you can build and sell subscription items directly from your WooCommerce store.
- Updates to WooCommerce and WordPress are often compatible with this plugin.
- The customer service is outstanding, with prompt responses.
- Payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, and others are fully compliant.
- In a single checkout, you can build multiple subscriptions.
- WPML and SUMO Reward Points compatible