Free SEO technique to push your business online
If you are at the top of the search results, then your site will have visitors, if your site has visitors, then you have potential customers, which means orders, which means profit. What to do if there is a desire to move to the top, but there is no budget for marketing. You can help your company on your own. How? -> Register your website in all directories that you find. So below is the step-by-step guide.
1. Identify 2-3 key phrases that are key to your business. For example, our keywords are web design company USA; digital marketing agency and etc.
2. Enter these phrases into Google and see what appears on the first page.
3. If you see there Top 10 best companies, Top 15, etc., then these are most likely lists that directories create or different business catalogs.
4. Follow the links and register in all as many as possible.
5. These directories, of course, live off sponsorship, which you can pay to appear in such a Top list or at least be in the top 5 companies that they post on their site.
6. But even if you don’t pay them and sign in as a free member, already being in such a directory gives you a free backlink to your website, and in terms of SEO Google loves those sites that are linked to by other trusted sites as much as possible and puts them higher in the ranking. And the second reason, even if you are at the end of these lists, there is a chance that someone will come from the directory to your site, which means free organic traffic.
We registered our web design company in all the directories we found, such as Yelp, Clutch.co, DesignRush, and others. For example, if you are a law firm in the United States, you will find a myriad of these aggregator sites. Of course, there will be 1000 more lawyers just like you, of course, the probability of going to your site without sponsoring top positions is very small, but here we are aiming to get free backlinks. And these links in the U.S. can cost from $50 to $300 a month just per 1.
Read also our article Current trends in content marketing for 2022